The huge range of Hallmark greeting cards and gifts make it easy to show dads, grandfathers and father figures how much they are appreciated for every amazing, ordinary and imperfect moment. From meaningful cards and gifts that express gratitude for the lessons taught to hilarious cards that perfectly sums up his sense of humor, Hallmark offers many ways to celebrate the unique relationships we have with our father figures.
âFather’s Day is a great time to recognize how Dad has helped us become who we are today,â said Lindsey Roy, Hallmark Marketing Director. âDads encourage us, help us find our way in the world and always know how to make us laugh. No matter if you give your dad, grandfather, husband or son a card, it’s important to let the dad figure out. our lives know how much they mean to us. ”
In a special Hallmark partnership, the “Fuller House” star Michel Campion shared a glimpse of her special relationship with her father.
“I have the impression that as I get older, and especially as I become more independent, it’s really important for me to say [my dad] how much I love it and seriously appreciate it, âCampion said during a recent appearance on Hallmark Channel’sâ Home & Family â.
Campion joins about three in four Americans who plan to celebrate Father’s Day. According to the National Retail Federation, greeting cards are the number one opportunity planned to deliver this year. Hallmark’s research shows that about half of the Father’s Day cards purchased are for fathers, the rest for husbands, grandfathers, sons, brothers, uncles, or some other special someone.
For dad, Father’s Day is all about time together and love. Hallmark helps celebrate close relationships in a simple way, bringing special moments to life, with over 1,000 unique Father’s Day cards available this year, including:
- Paper Wonder adds dimension to cards and tells a unique story through memorable works of paper art that allow the card to serve as a keepsake.
- Hallmark Signature’s distinctive products feature unique processes, craftsmanship and an eye-catching dimension.
- Mahogany celebrates, affirms and enriches strong cultural ties and relationships.
- DaySpring encourages and inspires through personal expression, positive messages and Christian bible verses.
- Good Mail cards feature cutting edge designs, a modern voice, and positive vibes that encourage people to reach out to let Dad know he matters.
- Hallmark Vida is designed with the Latino community in mind, reflecting common patterns, milestones and traditions.
- Shoebox’s humorous cards are quick, unexpected, casual, conversational, and sometimes daring.
Visit Hallmark.com to shop online or find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.
For more than 100 years, the family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Based at Kansas City, Missouri and employing 27,000 people worldwide, some $ 3.5 billion company operates a diverse portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages ââwith distribution in more than 100 countries and 100,000 roofs worldwide, including a network of Hallmark Gold Crown stores owned by the company and independents in five countries. CrayolaÂ® offers a wide range of art supplies and creative toys designed to stimulate the creativity of children around the world. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of eBooks, audiobooks and print editions, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription streaming. a service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the hotel, offices, entertainment, and 85-acre residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s corporate headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.
SOURCE Hallmark Cards, Inc.